Cars or Motorcycles ? Welcome to the first blog were you can choose what is going to be posted! You will be able to choose by voting which car or motorcycle I´m going to make a review about. I LOVE Mustang and Harley Davidson. So you already can have an idea of what this blog is going to be about ... so lets start!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Motocross

I ´d like to know how they can jump,fall and break bones and still want to do it again.
Well,I found my own answer. They love what they do. Imagine the adrenaline this guys feel when they turn on their motorcycle´s ignition.

Motocross is a sport that can be either a hobby or a job. In both ways is great. As a job it definetly challenges the status quo of what a job should be.



Motocross is a physically demanding racing discipline, many riders start when they are young.
Motocross races are held on an enclosed, marked and fenced circuit that combines the terrain´s natural features with man-made jumps.They do this to creat more physically demanding challenges.



Look what I found. Is a really extreme sport, isn´t it?



I have become a motocross fan from the moment I saw its freestyle mode.

I´m going to show you some pictures just in case you don´t know what it is,but I´m pretty sure you know what it is.






If you like motocross, you must know who Travis Pastrana is. 

He is basically a motocross legend in almost every motocross mode,from supercross to freestyle.He was born in Annapolis,Maryland in 1983. He has won gold medals at X Games several times.


You may know him from his popular MTV´s show "Nitro Circus". Recently he joined to NASCAR with number 99.




Here are some Pastrana´s best moments.







Thanks for watching hope you comment!


Resource:motocross.com
travispastrana.com



No comments:

Post a Comment